Monday, January 9, 2017

School break days
During this winter break i really didn’t do much, i was lazy throughout it since it’s a break and i like being alone peacefully. I went to pomona about twice since it was my cousin’s birthday and also to go see my little niece.I actually really didn’t meet anyone this past winter break. I didn’t see any movies since i stayed home when my mom went to the movie theather with my little brothers since i prefer watching netflix. I actually saw the America game, too bad they lost, they were so close to winning and i also went to my soccer practices. A ctr experience was when my family and i were eating and then we saw my neighbors dogs running around, his two huskies and he wasn’t home. We wanted to help so my aunt and i got in the car and we started looking for them all over the streets. I Saw them playing in the park so i went chasing after them and i got mud all over my new shoes and clothes. Well we got them and my neighbor came and he was happy and thankful that we got his dogs and took care of them. In return he had a lot of baby huskeys so he sold us one for cheap due to helping him out  and we named him Duke. I really didn’t read any books , well not at all. I was so glad because during my break i didn’t get no homework.
Image result for stranger things

No comments:

Post a Comment