Friday, December 16, 2016

Class evaluation
  The things i liked about this class was when Mr.haymore would check up on the ctr cards, and would give us candy if we had it. I also liked how for every student success statement he would show us  a video that would represent the quote. 

  What i disliked about this class was that we can't really talk but other than that everything was great.

  I don't think anything has to be improved.

  The highlight in this class is being a ctr person because it's written all over the classroom and the teacher reminds us to choose the right.

  I believe that i did okay, i would get my work done but i think i can do better and i'm glad i kept my A.

  Yes i read my life planning goals and report about it on my blogger.

  Yes i'm committed to being a ctr person because i want to succeed in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment