Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving week
A.what you did
What i did during my week off was spend time with my family and then sadly at the vet since my dog was attacked by a pitbull.
B.places you went
I went to pizza hut, santa monica pier,veterinarian, forever 21,mcdonald’s, and soccer practice.
C.people you met
I met my uncles fiance.
D.movies you watched
I didn’t watch any movies during our week off.
E.sports events you played and watched
I went to soccer practice and i also watched america play v.s. Chivas and they won. I also saw barcelona and real sociedad play and they tied.
F. CTR experiences
There was really no ctr experiences.
G. books you read
Reading is really not my thing so i didn’t read anything.
H.homework you did
I did all my homework, i had math ixl homework which was online, my physiology homework and my two english essays
I.anything else
There was really nothing fun about it, it was sad, my dog died during surgery and it made my family and i really sad because we had her for 8 years and our thanksgiving dinner was ruined when the dog attacked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment