Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day weekend
On memorial day i went to work with my dad and i helped him clean the house he was working on. On friday I worked on my homework and on sunday we went to to shakeys to say our last goodbyes to my brother who is joining the U.S army . Yesterday before i left to work with my dad i hugged my brother one last time and after i got home from work i started working on my essay that i must turn in today. I also went running with my two dogs and little brother. I watched chivas v.s tigres on t.v  and sadly chivas won but it was a pretty good game. Most of my free time i went outside to play soccer with my neighbors or i was texting my friend. I also went to the nail salon to get a pedicure. My weekend was okay, i relaxed a little, better than being at school but it was still stressing because time goes by so fast and i have a lot of homework. Memorial day is an important day to honor those who have serve our country therefore i am thankful of them. i also saw my aunt again and my other aunt and uncle who came to visit from pomona. I Saw my favorite cousin who had scrapped himself due to falling down of his scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment