Monday, April 17, 2017


A.things you did
I went out and hung out with two of my friends and i cleaned my house and also spend time with my family.
B.places you went
I went to the movie theater and nail salon for a pedicure. I also went bowling with my friends and to Dave and Buster’s for the first time and it was so cool. I also went to the park.
C.people you met
I really didn’t meet anyone new.
D.Movies you watched
I watched “Boss Baby”
E.Sports events you played or watched
I played soccer at the park yesterday during easter and saw Barcelona play on Tv

F.Ctr experiences
I didn’t experience any ctr experiences during my spring break but i did see youtube videos of a guy who helped the homeless and provided them food. I also saw this tweet about a young lady who provided easter baskets to the homeless with a shirt, toothpaste, deodorant, snacks, and more.
G.Books you read
I didn’t read any books
H.homework and school projects you did
I Had math homework and i also turned in my application to see if i’m eligible to travel to Japan during the summer for the student exchange program.
I. anything else
I enjoyed easter with my family !

No comments:

Post a Comment