Friday, June 9, 2017

Class evaluation
The things i liked about this class is that we would view new quotes everyday. I also liked how Mr.Haymore always motivated us and showed us that if you choose to choose the right you are capable of anything. The life planning goal journal was another thing that i liked about this class because i would write down my goals and work myself up until i accomplished them.

I don’t think this class needs to improve. Everything is under control and Mr.Haymore does a great job and i sure did learn a lot throughout my sophomore year here. One thing that should be done more often is checking the Ctr cards. I find that really fun.

The highlight for me in this class was the videos we would see in class after we viewed the quotes. Those videos really caught my attention and it’s a great way for a student to gain a better understanding of what the quote says.

In this class i think i did okay. I know i could have done better but i do deserve the great i received because i know i could have tried harder or always carry my life planning goal, i forgot it a few times. Other than that i always completed the tasks assigned.

Yes i am reading my life planning goals, sometimes i might forget but i make it up the following day as i check off what i have accomplished. This really has helped me to get my stuff done and be more organized.

I am committed to being a ctr person because this will always benefit me throughout life in a positive way. Choosing the right is always the right thing to do. I have goals set for myself and i’m looking forward to accomplishing them and i know i can do it if i don’t give up. Everything must be done the right way and if you fall you try again until you get it right. We must learn from our mistakes and think twice before we do something and do what is right at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment